Thank you for choosing Olson Family Chiropractic!
We combine chiropractic neurology, physical therapy, functional medicine, and therapeutic massage to provide a comprehensive treatment plan. Our mission is simple: We want you to experience life without pain. Every technique and method we incorporate into our clinic is designed to give you a full recovery.
We accomplish that by doing the following:
- Review your entire health and medical history
- Examine your nervous, skeletal, and muscular systems
- Collaborate with other medical experts with extensive, diverse backgrounds
- Obtain and review previous medical reports, X-rays, MRIs, and blood work
- Provide education so that you understand your condition and how we can help you
- Help you understand how lifestyle, environment, trauma, and genetics play a role in your condition.
Extensive Therapeutic Treatment
We have successfully treated patients who suffer from depression, lupus, psoriasis, leaky gut, fatigue, vertigo or BPPV, concussions, movement disorders, and bed-wetting. We have also helped patients recover from tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS), Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD), shoulder impingement, and acute ankle and knee sprains.
In addition to chiropractic care, physical therapy, and massage therapy, we have expanded our range of treatments to include gastrointestinal, hormonal, immune, and detoxification systems. These play a significant role in acute and chronic pain.
What Can You Expect During Your First Visit?
To save time, we recommend filling out our online intake form. It only takes a few minutes and it and helps us prepare for your initial visit. Just fill out the entire form and click “submit.”
During your first visit, we will orient you with our service. We will also gather vital medical information such as your medical and health history and previous medical records and reports. We may also request recent X-rays, MRI images, or lab work. This information allows us to view and assess your medical profile.
We accept most insurance plans. We can also check your coverage before your first visit.
Why Choose Olson Family Chiropractic
- We Are Passionate We take our time with each patient and develop a professional relationship built on trust and compassion. Our doctors and therapists partner together accurately diagnose your condition and provide you with personalized treatment that specifically meets your individual needs.
- We Are Thorough While you may have a similar diagnosis as some of our other patients, the way you react to treatment will almost always be different from anyone else. We stress the importance of deciphering what makes your condition unique. After a thorough 30 to 45-minute neurological and physical exam, you’ll receive precise adjustments, patient education, nutritional advice, massage, and physical therapy if necessary. We focus on your wellness, as well as your treatment.
- We Are Family At Olson Family Chiropractic, your family is a part of our family! We value each client that walks through our door and provide him or her with the same level of quality care that we extend to our own families. We provide a warm and caring environment where you can relax. We want you to feel comfortable during every visit, and we will do everything we can to put you at ease during your chiropractic or therapy sessions. If you ever have any questions or concerns, we are happy to listen to you and discuss any issues.
Schedule a Therapy Session Today
To find out more about our treatment programs, please visit our website. If you have any further questions or would like to schedule a consultation or therapy session, call us at (952) 431-7400, or you can message us at email@example.com.
We serve Lakeville, Apple Valley, Rosemount, Farmington and the surrounding suburbs of the South Metro Twin Cities. We look forward to helping you and your family in the future.