Aetna offers an extensive network of providers, clinics, and hospitals, working together to provide chiropractic clinical services. They ensure patient satisfaction and improve health outcomes by partnering with chiropractors and physical therapists.
If you are moving to Minnesota, changing jobs, out of work, or your employer has stopped offering insurance, Aetna offers a wide range of individual and family plans so that you can get the coverage you need.
Chiropractic Care Coverage Information
Some Aetna chiropractic care plans have limitations or exclusions applicable to chiropractic care. Please check benefit plan descriptions for details. Aetna considers chiropractic services medically necessary if you meet the following criteria:
- You have a neuromusculoskeletal disorder
- You have documented medical necessity for treatment
- Your recovery is documented within the initial two weeks of chiropractic care
Here is some other information you need to know regarding Aetna’s coverage.
- If no improvement is documented within the initial two weeks, additional chiropractic treatment is considered not medically necessary unless the chiropractic treatment is modified.
- If no improvement is documented within 30 days despite modification of chiropractic treatment, continued chiropractic treatment is considered not medically necessary.
- Once the maximum therapeutic benefit has been achieved, continuing chiropractic care is considered not medically necessary.
- Chiropractic care in persons, whose condition is neither regressing nor improving, is considered not medically necessary.
Is Olson Family Chiropractic in Your Aetna Network?
Olson Family Chiropractic is a provider in most Aetna Networks in Minnesota. To find out if we are in your network, you can visit the provider search page on the Aetna website.
If you have any question about Aetna coverage in Minnesota or our which networks we’re in, feel free to call us at (952) 431-7400, or you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.