Health Partners Plans is a not-for-profit health maintenance organization located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They serve individuals and employers in Minnesota. Health Partners offers Medicaid, Medicare, and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) plans that include special benefits to improve the health and wellness of members.
They offer coverage for chiropractic care and physical therapy. The amount of coverage they provide depends on your health plan and your copay or deductible.
Chiropractic Care Coverage Information
Health Partners is Minnesota’s largest network of chiropractors within a health system. They offer a wide range of care options available at all of our locations.
Chiropractic services are generally covered subject to the indications listed below and under the conditions of your insurance plan. The coverage criteria listed below apply to services received from all providers.
- Care that is provided or directed by a licensed doctor of chiropractic.
- Care is rehabilitative in nature.
- Care that is medically necessary for the diagnosis and/or treatment of acute neuromuscular conditions including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, and cervicogenic headaches.
- Care includes diagnosis.
- Care includes manual manipulation used in conjunction with spinal manipulation.
- Massage therapy performed by a chiropractor in conjunction with other covered treatment.
Olson Family Chiropractic Accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield
Olson Family Chiropractic accepts Health Partners insurance.
Olson Family Chiropractic is a listed provider in most Health Partners Networks. To find out if we are in your network, you can visit the provider search page on the Blue Cross Blue Shield website.
If you have any question about Blue Cross Blue Shield coverage in Minnesota or our which networks we’re in, feel free to call us at (952) 431-7400, or you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.